Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Right up there next to golf is Chad's second love...spoiling me!!! =) I know it's late, but this is part of the reason it's taking me so long to post our vacation pictures...

Remember how I said our camera was shot...well Chad fixed that! This has been an investment he's wanted to make for a long time so when I accidentlly opened my Valentine's present (it really was an accident) he decided there had to be some surprise on the special day!
This was actually my Valentine's gift! Like I said, I am spoiled I know! I love pink sapphires! He did such a good job I am so very blessed!

As soon as I finish downloading software for our new camera and have an hour or two I will post pictures from the cruise.


4 comments:

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Love it! Pink is always good. :) glad you had a good time!

Marcy said...

That's beautiful! And a camera!?! You always were a spoiled brat, though. :)

Jamie Boyd said...

Ang! I finally found your blog. I miss you, but I'm glad to see that you are doing so great!

Ben and Darci said...

Very sweet! I'm still not over that "life changing" dinner and dessert at Mitch's house. I would give my pinkie for another slice of that lemon cake!!!