I can't believe we have made it through another year. This year has flown by, but honestly I'm grateful to see it go. Looking back, although it has been an exceptionally difficult year for us, I am incredibly grateful for our wonderful friends have family who have been there for us through it all. We have been so very blessed! To those all of you angels out there...THANK YOU!! We couldn't have done it without you! We look forward to a new year and all that will come with it. To everyone out there...we wish you a Happy New Year!!
Sister Jennifer Harper Returning July 28th
15 years ago





3 comments:
2010 will be great! Won't you be finishing school this year?!
Eh...kind of...I will be done with classes but will still have my internship. But the end is definitely in sight and i'm super excited about that!
Happy New Year to you too!
http://moneymoneymakemoney.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment