Kylie and I decided to run a half marathon this summer and July 10th was the big day. The goal was never speed, but um...well...we finished and let's just leave it at that. :-) Of course as soon as the course hit the road where my mom could track us, she did just that! She drove down the road screaming for us, and then went up the road a few blocks and did it again! I don't know where I found this crazy lady, but I sure love her and it also explains a little of where I got my own craziness! When we got to the end...finally...Chad, Eric, Hallie, John, Sharla, and of course Tiger were all there to congratulate us and drag our nearly lifeless bodies to the morgue. Thanks everyone for your support!
Sister Jennifer Harper Returning July 28th
15 years ago





6 comments:
It was fun. You two did a great job. Wa2GO
K that picture is disgusting of me. SORRY! :)
Oh honey, I promise you I look worse, but it shows we finished and the timer isn't showing! ha ha
Good job guys!!! (Gals!) I don't think I can ever bring myself to run anything ever again! lol
I am so proud of you two! I had no idea you were doing this, silly girls. You need to TELL us these things...we would have come to cheer you on. WAY TO GO!!!
Great Job!!I'm so glad you are back posting on your blog. I was getting a little worried since it's been so long. It's always nice to see what your up to.
Post a Comment