Abigail Grace Pehrson
Abby has so much personality and spunk. It is so obvious from the moment you meet her. I had her giggling like crazy, and she is just so much fun!
Of course Abby loved her Uncle Chad! Who wouldn't, look how handsome he is?!
We got to play a lot that night.
&
Eleanor Brooke Pehrson

Ella is equally as adorable but so much different. She is super chillaxed and cuddly.

Ella with her cute Aunt Cassandra

Me and three of my nieces...how lucky am I?

It wasn't easy putting them down but they were so cute hanging out together.

This handsome little man is their big brother. I took this on the girls blessing day. You can hardly recognize him since he's grown up so much, and is so good looking! Unfortunately, once the girls came out I didn't have a free hand to take pictures. It was a wonderful day and the girls did great! We are so lucky to have these beautiful girls in our family, we have waited a long time for their arrival, and we couldn't love them more.
1 comments:
Gorgeous pictures of gorgeous people. It was such a fun time.
Post a Comment