Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back to School

So today was the big First Day of School, well, at least of this semester anyway. I am acually really excited however, after only one day of class I know that it is going to be a rough semester, yet somehow I am still excited. This is my last semester of generals I will ever have to take, and I am also taking some classes just for fun, so I really am looking forward to this semester and the ones to come. As Amy pointed out, the best part of this Fall season and going back to school is FOOTBALL!!!!!! YAY!!!!! GO COUGARS....GO EAGLES...and for Amy's sake what the heck, go Vols. Football will carry us through the semester!To all those who paid their time, I salute you, and to those still trudgin' good luck to ya! There is an end somewhere, just someone please remind ME when I'm not quite so enthusiastic about it!

3 comments:

Author said...

Im jealous. But then not at the same time. Yea BYU!!

Pehrson Gang said...

Jerry would be so disappointed to hear you cheering on the Eagles!

Marcy said...

I didn't see Lehi Pioneers included - Cayden is going to be so upset with you! And Alabama? I hope you don't want to talk to Ray ever again!