Saturday, September 13, 2008

Now we wait...


Well, it's official, yesterday I turned in my application for my major in Early Childhood Education! My friend who just got in for this semester said she applied January 15th and got her letter on Valentines day. I guess I can wait that long. When I turned it in I asked the secretary when we should plan to know and she said the faculty are aiming for no later than the end of October. So now we wait!!! I will let you all know when the letter comes, I'm nervous but SUPER excited too!!

5 comments:

Marcy said...

I'm not worried - you got this made! Congrats on getting the application turned in! Hooray!!!!

Amy said...

You were born to do this...it is your calling! No worries whatsoever, they will be lucky to have you! Good work...we are all proud of you!!!

Ben and Darci said...

Good luck! I remember how nervous I was after I applied for Nursing School. All that work you do, and it comes down to one letter in the mail. Can't wait to hear the good news sometime this month!

Author said...

How exciting! You will be perfect at that!! Keep me posted - PJ

Whitney said...

Good luck Angela. Its so stressful to get into programs because BYU is so competetive! I hope you do!