Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Just the Two of Us

As most people know, I HATE having my picture taken, but for our parents we decided to get pictures taken of just the two of us, for the first time since we were married, and give it to them for Christmas. Chad's cousin Mandi took them and she was AMAZING! When we got the pictures back and looked through them I could only pick a handful of them that I DIDN'T just LOVE...and I never like pictures that I am in. If you are in need of pictures you MUST check out her work at nuttsphotography.blogspot.com because it is all incredible. Here are a few of our favorites from the shoot. Thanks again Mandi for making us look so good, you're the best!









This is me just picking a few!

7 comments:

Stephen and Ileana said...

Those came out so cute, love them! You guys look great!

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Um....seriously the CUTEST pictures! They all look so good. I wish someone could make me look that good, um, yeah...you look amazing. I too hate having my pictures taken, I feel like a fool, and then having to find ONE that I look decent in is almost a joke. And I miss you! Hope you are doing well.

Emily Shaw said...

Ang - I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! You need to take them more often! You and your hubby are so stinkin' cute together!!! Now you just need to come over so we can scrapbook!!! I haven't seen you in ages (I overheard your hubby tell someone you were home sleeping on Sunday...tisk tisk! ;) just kidding...I wish I was!)

Marcy said...

You missed church on Sunday? Shame on you!!! So did I. Anyway, yeah, I can't wait until things settle down (like my acne) :) and I can get your cousin to do our pictures too!!!

Mandi said...

You are so sweet! I just love you guys! Thanks for saying all those sweet things! You two are so beautiful!

Edy said...

Ok so you are all welcome for me insisting on new pictures from Chad and Angela. And yes they are beautiful. What I love about the photography is that it brings out Chad and Angela's great personalities. Thanks Mandi - thanks Ange and Chad. Love you both.
Mom P

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Wow, they turned out so well! You two are so cute and look as in love as ever!!