Wednesday, December 31, 2008

We are in fact alive...

Well everybody, it seems like it's been about a million years since I last blogged and I have TONS to share. Now that Fall semester is out of the way...as crappy as a semester as it was, it's OVER and that's all that matters now. Christmas is out of the way...we were kind of scrooges this year! We didn't put up a single decoration, yes that includes a tree...in fact I just cleaned today and took down the three stuffed pumpkins I managed to pull out for Halloween. Yeah I KNOW!!!! It's been a rough little while! Anyway, so mainly this is a warning of the many posts coming up...love you all!!!

2 comments:

Stephen and Ileana said...

I was beginning to wonder if you guys were alive, good to know you are LOL!

Amy said...

Welcome back! Hurray! More posts by the Anginator...we have missed you!