Sunday, January 18, 2009

Washington D.C...Part 2

On the second day, my Mom and Dad, Lonny, and me and Chad were able to do a session at the D.C. temple. From the first time I saw this temple when I was 12 years old I was convinced it was the most beautiful temple I had ever seen. I have always loved this temple and it was so incredible to go inside and do a session. Afterward, we were also able to help a couple out with some sealings. It was amazing.
We came back on another evening to take more pictures...per my request...thanks dad for humoring me! I also had to go BOTH ways so we could get pictures from the bridge. I couldn't help it, it's so amazing! What a GOREGEOUS temple! However, I was entirely incapable of holding my sad little camera still enough to get a good night shot, and this is the best one I got, out of literally 20. I'm so glad we got to see it though, sorry I can't share more pictures!!



When we got back Chad and I went to the Air and Space Museum. It has always been my favorite Smithsonian and we only had time for one, so this was it.

1 comments:

Marcy said...

I'm not talking to you anymore. You weren't supposed to get into that temple before I got a chance to go! Hawaii is your temple, DC is mine. You stay away from my temple, you hear me?!?!