Monday, July 20, 2009

Taylei's First Birthday Cont.

Ok finally I've been able to get my pictures, so here they are! Happy Birthday Taylei!!
Cute little Taylei and Trace
Everything looked perfect and so cute!!!


The cute party favors everyone got!


Taylei showing off her cute new dress from Grandma Glick


Sometimes the leftover paper is the most exciting part of opening presents! :-)


Trina (Tony's sister) and her cute VERY pregnant belly!


Taylei's cake that Kristi made! I don't know how you do it, but they are always amazing!



And of course the birthday girl and her cake!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY cute girl we love you!

5 comments:

Marcy said...

DANG! It is SUCH a good thing I never had girls. Wow, they would be so screwed up. Talk about gender identity disphoria! How CUTE and PINK! Like you said, it looks perfect!

Clancy and Katie Black said...

Wow! What a super cute party and super cute little girl. Be sure to tell Traci Hi from me. Also oh my goodness that cake is AMAZING!

Matt 'n Amy said...

Those decorations are fabulous!! Where is that cute water jug thing from?

Erin said...

What an adorable niece you have. Seriously, you and your family make a fabulous party committee.

Kelly said...

you are so cute! She is darling! and wow that cake! I wish i knew how to make things like that!