We decided to get rid of our internet at home because we both have access to it at work, we hardly ever use it at home anyway, and it saves us a good chunk of money. Well, one downfall is my pictures are on the computer at home. ANYWAY, I went to put some of Taylei's party on my jump drive and I can't find it. So I have a bunch of really cute pictures of her fun birthday but for now it will just have to wait I guess.
Anyway, Happy 1st Birthday Taylei! We love you! And a shout out to Traci because everything looked awesome! Way to go, we love you guys!
Sister Jennifer Harper Returning July 28th
15 years ago




1 comments:
Dang it! I totally brought my jump drive for you to the temple and forgot to give it to you! What was I thinking? :)
Post a Comment