My letter came...is it good, is it bad?! , here's what it says, "The Early Childhood Education Admissions Committee has reviewed you application and I am happy to inform you that you have been accepted into the Early Childhood Education (ECE) program for Winter Semester, 2009." If you said good news, you were right!!! YAY!!! This couldn't have come on a better day, I'm not sure I could handle anymore crap handed to me.

Will I be framing this?! YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!!!!!




12 comments:
Congrats babe! I'm sorry to hear you're having a crap time but I'm glad this is a little silver lining in that dark cloud of yours! :) We should make a page dedicated to your acceptance and do a corny picture of you with the letter in a frame! ;)
Congrats that's great!
HURRAY HURRAY!! The world is going to be blessed with one of the finest teachers ever! We are so excited for you....GREAT NEWS!!!
Some people may not get my humor or know that I've already congratulated you. So I deleted my comment to avoid being burned at the stake. I love you Ang!
Congrats! You will rock it! p.s. I just realized we have the same background... great minds think alike!
Yea!!! Im so excited. You know I had this thought, it might be fun to have your students call you Mrs. Hiss eh, eh? Ha, Im so happy for you!
YEAH!!! You'll do such an awesome job. We sure love you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am already excited for all the lucky kids who will get to have you as a teacher.
Congratulations! That is so exciting!! you'll be great at it!
YAY Angela! Congratulations!! You are going to be an AWESOME teacher!!! Now- Why didnt we know that you have been sick?! Are you ok? We miss you.Please let me know if I can do anything for you!! Love you-Kristi
Yay!! Congratulations!! You will be a great teacher! Let me know if you will be teaching in the area once you are done. I'll be on the lookout for good teachers for my kids. :)
Post a Comment