Victoria had to go to the bathroom and not long after Connor came out of the house yelling for Mom. Of course he suddenly had to go as well. I told him I would take him and we ran to the bathroom. Because Victoria was in there I told him he would have to hold it. So I showed him how to squeeze his legs together and scruncy up his face so he could hold it. (Somehow, I know this helps!) I kept telling him to hold it and one time I said, "Good job Connor, squeezy your cheeks." He dropped the previous pose, threw his hands to his face and did just what I told him to do, he was "squeezing his cheeks". When he did this I just about died of laughter. Later, Amy saw him "squeezing his cheeks" and asked what he was doing. When we explained what happened at the bathroom everyone bust us laughing and of course he was more than willing to once again demonstrate his newly developed skill!! :-) Love you Connor, thank you for always making us smile no matter how crappy a day we had!!!
Sister Jennifer Harper Returning July 28th
15 years ago




1 comments:
That is one freakin' cute kid. and his mom must be the coolest ever to dress him in tie-dye....Great post! His parents are really blessed!
Post a Comment