This past week we have been able to spend time with my brother and his cute family. We haven't seen them in almost 3 years and it was so great to spend time with them. It's always bitter sweet because you know at some point they have to leave but it has been so wonderful having them here! This was the first time most of the family had met Tyler and Kylee. They are almost 8 months old and SOO stinking cute and way too much fun! Shayla and Dallan have grown up so much I can hardly believe it. I never knew Kassidy and Addelyn very well because they were away when they were born, but we all love them and they are way too fun! What a great family, they are all so wonderful!!
I pulled out my camera numerous times to take pictures to share and of course I had taken the memory card out and keep forgetting to put it back in. :-/ This means that I actually don't have any pictures, but I will be sure to steal them from everyone and share what I can find because they are all SO cute!
When we left my parents Sunday night I was getting hugs from everyone because I wasn't sure if I would see them again before they left. When I told Shayla that, she looked at me and simply replied, "Of course you'll see me, we'll be back in three years!" and she ran off to play. :-) What a cute girl. We have had so much fun with you guys and if we don't see you before you head out...love you, and see you in three years!
P.S. Shelly, I don't know how you do it, but keep up the good work you ROCK!!!
Sister Jennifer Harper Returning July 28th
15 years ago




1 comments:
Diddo. Shelly is amazing!
I'm glad shelly could keep her sanity while traveling that far and doing so many activities with all 6 kids by herself.
The kids are always so good and they deserve a trip like that.
My trip was short, but I had a great time down there too. Very fun to see everybody.
Now if shelly can just manage the trip back up here...
Jerry
Post a Comment