Saturday, June 6, 2009

What do you do when...

You feel like you'll never be enough.
You feel like you aren't worth a thing.
You try and try and still fall on your ass time and time again.
You feel like you have something to prove.
You finally feel like you have made progress, but prove to be mistaken.

7 comments:

kenna said...

You wake up and keep going, even though you have NO clue how you are able.

If there is ANYTHING I can do, and I mean that, please, let me know...

Cheree said...

What do YOU do? When you figure it out, let me know, because I'm sure what you do is much better than what I do! You're in my thoughts and prayers :-).

Marcy said...

EAT!

Marcy said...

Spend an hour or two on "awkwardfamilyphotos.com". It's awesome!

Kylie said...

You call me and we go PARTY!!!!...and if that doesn't work you do what you can, and put the rest in the Lord's hands trusting that He knows better than you, and will take care of it. Far easier said than done though. Love you! Let me know what I can do to help.

Amy said...

You get up and you do it all over again. And then again and then again. And you remember to ask people who love you for support. Then you smash a few dishes :)

Pehrson Gang said...

I go for a campout in a remote place. That helps remind me that, in the scheme of things, whatever I was stressing about really isn't that important anyway.

Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend. Flying down from the last frontier tonight.

Jerry