Sunday, June 22, 2008

Laura & Jonathan's Wedding

Well folks, the day has finally arrived...Laura tied the knot. It was a crazy weekend, but a ton of fun. Laura and Jonathon are absolutely perfect for each other and we are so happy for them. Congratulations you guys, we love you!

The Manti Temple

Brother & Sister Snow




The proud Mom

While all the grown ups were standing around, Tai took it upon himself to find some entertainment.

Parker was just in his own little world the whole time. (for those of you who know him, I know that is surprising) What a cutie!


Camille and Miss. Nuttall -- isn't that just the cutest picture ever?!





Laura looked incredible, and her dress was amazing!


It was a beautiful day!



The reception in the Ogden's backyard. Everything turned out just perfect!

6 comments:

Whitney said...

Thanks for posting these pictures Angela. I wanted to come to her reception but couldn't make it. Her dress looked really AMAZING! Congrats to Laura!

Melissa said...

These pictures are gorgeous! It was so nice visiting with you guys! Sorry our little baby was a little stinker and kept crying... we're excited to see you on the 4th and 11th! love you guys!

Nuttcrackers said...

The picture of the temple is amazing! I tried to come to the reception, but after circling for a half hour tring to find it, we went to McDonalds play land instead. Laura looked great, thanks for posting these!

Nuttcrackers said...

hiunhghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
love Jayden

Lisa said...

Angela! You blog is so cute! I miss seeing you and hope you'll keep updating often. p.s. I think of you every time I hear Vanilla Ice. :)

Kristi said...

THose were some great pics you got of the boys! Oh it was such a long day! glad its over haha