I know I haven't posted in a while, but I really do have a good reason. I promise nothing exciting has been happening...everything that could have been potential blogs I haven't been able to go to. This Summer Term has been crazy! So many people told me how easy Spring/Summer is...well, I'm not sure I agree. I'm sure partly I just wasn't ready for how fast it all goes by, but I got all of the teachers who refused to cut ANYTHING out...therefore all I do is homework. Next week is the last week of class. I'm excited for the break, and the chance I will have to work on my major application, however, I'm a little worried that it is so close to the end of the term and I am not more panic-y.
So, I've been looking through old pictures of my dad and I found these. These were taken while he was still in school working on his Masters and Doctorate degree. This so fits how I have felt recently, and I'm sure anyone who is in school, or already finished, knows what I mean. Although, I have no room to talk. My dad was working full time, going to school full time, and had six kids plus me! I count as a lot more than one! I figure if he can do it...I should be able to!
Isn't this couch AWESOME?!
This one I was around...see the swing! And notice the awesome curtains!






5 comments:
OH I am so dreading going back to school in the Fall. I don't know how you did a summer term. Props to you girl!
Angela, you are awesome for going to school and getting it done. BUT we miss you terribly!!! Keep up the good work!!! We Love you!!
Wow cool there is another Darci! At first I thought I had left a comment and forgot. Whoever she is, she is awesome simply because her name rocks :) I hear you with the school thing. But I have to remind myself that there is nothing I'd rather be doing. I go back in the fall too, and then I will be done in December. You two REALLLLLLLY need to come down to our place and watch a movie and eat some food with us. I haven't seen you since the work party, and my dose of you wore off along time ago. I need another dose!
FYI - that wasn't curtains, that was cloth wallpaper. Yes, you heard me right, CLOTH wallpaper. I still have nightmares!
Forget the couch - look at his outfit!!! Is that pajamas or a suit? Awesome dude!
Post a Comment