Wednesday, August 6, 2008

MY NEW JOB!!

It's official, I am going to be working in the BYU Kindergarten during Fall semester! I am SOOOO excited! I can't believe I am going to get paid to do what I love...play with kids! Although there is no light at the end of my schooling tunnel, working with the children in the Preschool this past Summer has made the semester a million times better. I can't wait until I can have a class of my own!

3 comments:

Emily Shaw said...

Yay! Congrats Ang! I'm so excited for you! You really are an amazing person so it's not a big surprise! When do we get to hang out again? We need to bbq or something! Seriously!

-Special Mothertivity- said...

You are so great with kids! Getting paid to do what you love is what everyone dreams of, but few get to do. I would love to see you in the class room with a bunch of them. Kindergarten has got to be the best! I just see potential for good laughs and lots of smiles!

Kylie said...

YAY!!! How fun! You'll do amazing there, and the kids will just love you1