A friend of mine made a ground breaking discovery, which I have been meaning to share. Ok honestly, I never intended too...I didn't want EVERYONE to know, however, I feel obligated to share the truth with all! For years women all over the world have obsessed about weight loss. Feeling inadequate and depressed when stepping on the scale. The thought of that dreaded needle springing to an unmentionable number hangs over many of us. Little did we know that all along we have had it wrong. No wonder the number on the scale never seems right! I'm sure it has been a scam all along telling women to STAND on the scale! How upsurd! How did we not see the truth before now?! So ladies, if you must make the dreaded walk to the scale...let's do it right from now on, and breathe a sweet sigh of relief that we now know the TRUTH!
Sister Jennifer Harper Returning July 28th
15 years ago





5 comments:
ha ha ha!! I've so got to try that, I'm sure it'll make me feel SO much better!!
HA HA HA!!! I knew we were doing it wrong! That's amazing!
Chad, I love you. You just got rid of my diet anxiety. Seriously, how much do I owe you? I’ll take you out for Ice Cream or a Jumba Juice.
Love,
Em xoxox
Hahaha that is priceless!
I tried that when I went to the doctor's office after seeing your blog. Yeah, he's still holding tight with the diet companies. He wouldn't allow that method. I think I'll change doctors.
Post a Comment